Mars FIT Cake!
There are a few classic bars that I like very much, and Mars is definitely one of the leaders!
It was only a matter of time to recreate the legal version with date caramel and dark chocolate.
It turned out sensational so save the recipe and go ahead!
- At the very beginning, pour dates with boiling water and set aside to cool. Grind dry ingredients in a blender or coffee grinder and toss into the dish. Dissolve coconut oil and honey and add to dry ingredients. Add small amounts of water while stirring until the mass is plastic. Transfer to the bottom of the mold lined with baking paper (diameter 20cm) and paste evenly. Put in the fridge.
- Heat the milk in a small pot (do not boil!). Add gelatin, nougat aroma, sweetener and bitter cocoa. Mix to combine ingredients.
- Put cottage cheese and yogurt into the blender. Add warm milk and blend to a homogeneous consistency. Transfer to the prepared bottom and put in the fridge.
- Pour out water from the dates and blend them smoothly. Heat the coconut milk in a pot, add date paste, peanut butter, vanilla extract and mix. Cook on low heat for a few minutes and set aside to cool, then spread evenly on top of the cheesecake and put in the fridge.
- In a water bath, dissolve coconut milk and dark chocolate. Spread evenly on top of the cheesecake. After a few minutes in the fridge, the cake is ready!
I divided the whole Mars cake into 12 pieces. Nutritional values in each of them: